My love affair with sweet potato (japchae) Korean noodles started fairly recently. They are beautiful, forgiving in cook time, taste great served hot, warm or cold. This recipe is included in a gift basket we are donating to YWCA's Stella Steps Out charity bash's silent auction next week. Excited for that lucky, lucky winner.
- 1/3 cup Wei Kitchen Shallot Oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons Wei Kitchen Rice Vinaigrette
- 1 package of sweet potato (japchae) noodles cooked and cut
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, shredded
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup basil
- 1-2 teaspoons salt + pepper to taste
- ½ tablespoon sesame seeds (garnish)
Combine all ingredients, mix well, and garnish with sesame seeds. Can be made up to one day ahead. Enjoy!