Shallot Oil Popcorn
- 3 tablespoons of Shallot Oil (I prefer Spicy Shallot Oil for extra heat!)
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels, I used Bob's Red Mill Yellow Popcorn
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- In a large heavy-bottommed deep saucepan, heat Shallot Oil. Once Shallot Oil is hot, add 3 popcorn kernels & cover with the lid.
- After the 3 kernels pop, add in remaining kernels.
- Cover with lid & gently shake pan while popcorn cooks. You should hear frequent popping.
- When popping sounds become less frequent (more than 2-3 seconds between pops), remove pan from heat & quickly transfer popcorn to a bowl.
- Season with salt & Shallot Oil to taste