Spicy Shallot Bok Choy
I love a flavorful, seared bok choy dish with my meal. It's the perfect easy Asian green to whip up when you've realized there's only meat and carbs on the table (hello, dumplings). It's particularly tasty with our Spicy Shallot Oil, but sub-in regular Shallot Oil if you don't want the heat.
Serves 4-6 as side dish
- 1 pound bok choy, washed & quartered length-wise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2-4 tablespoons of Wei Kitchen Spicy Shallot Oil
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of Spicy Shallot Oil on high heat in a pan
- Add garlic & cook for 30 seconds
- Add bok choy & cook until tender & slightly brown, about 6-8 minutes
- Drizzle remaining Spicy Shallot Oil over cooked bok choy
- Serve hot and enjoy!