Serves 5-7 people
- 1 pie crust
- 1/3 cup of Wei Pantry Shallot Crisps
- 7 eggs
- 1/3 half and half
- 3/4 cup of cubed or shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 green onion stalks, diced
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Beat eggs, half and half, salt and cayenne pepper in a separate bowl.
- In your raw pie crust, cover bottom of pie with cheddar and green onion.
- Pour in mixture and top with Wei Kitchen shallot crisps evenly.
- Cook in a pre-heated oven at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until cooked through and crust is golden brown.